I am always looking for new and innovative ways to grow my business and yours. Check out this webinar series being hosted by Kathleen Day at LifeSmith University.
Organization for Smarties© Entrepreneur Series I is an educational webinar program to help the small business owner organize “The Right Stuff” and get it all done on time.
The program syllabus includes:
· Learn effective performance habits
· Creating an environment that supports your goals and objectives
· Organizing your environment for results
· Learning tactics to eliminate distractions
· Creating structures and protocols to deliver on your strategic intent
· Maximize your business plan to meet financial targets
· Throughout the series, you will be inspired to increase your energy levels through engagement with basic well-being principles – so you will “feel like” getting more done
· You will be participating in an 8 session series, via webinar – from the comfort of your own home or office, delivered weekly (see schedule below).
· Unlike a book, magazine article, or newsletter, this interactive format provides a support structure of targets and accountability that will empower you to get the work done, instead of being out there “on your own”.
· Each class will be approximately 90 minutes – live with the program leader – so questions and comments can be addressed in real time.
· Your registration includes 2 private coaching sessions via phone or Skype to support your goals and individual needs.
· Students report significant and lasting results that go beyond organization – results that impact relationships, well-being, peace of mind and, of course, performance.
· For testimonials, please go to the website: http://www.LifeSmithU.com/testimonials
Organization for Smarties© Entrepreneur Series is right for a broad range of participants – from someone who is interested in starting a business, to those who have already launched theirs, even including those who already are playing a good game. This class will take you, your skills and your business to the next level.
You will have 12 hours of class time, one on one support calls, reading and resource lists, session slide decks and access to session playbacks. $990 Value. YOUR Total Price: $320
To register click here: http://bit.ly/PNzrMh
Schedule of classes:
|Day of Week:||Saturday||Wednesday|
|Time:||10:00 ~ 11:30 AM||8:00 ~ 9:30 PM|
If you have any questions:
Kathleen Petrozak Day
CEO, LifeSmith University
KathleenDay@LifeSmithU.com, 845 – 834 – 4332